To use the search function for digifind-it you need to install abobe reader which is free. The link is at the bottom of every digifind-it.com page. Also is a link to the newest version of Internet Explorer. Always make sure these two are up to date.
To optimize your Adobe Reader follow these instructions:
- Install Adobe Reader. Open the program. Navigate at the top menu to "Edit" then "Preferences."
- On the left hand side you will see a list. Click on "internet."
- Make sure the follow are checked:
- Display in PDF browser
- Allow fast web view
- Allow speculative downloading the background
- (Different versions of Adobe might say slightly different things. That is ok. Make sure everything in this menu is checked EXCEPT for "display in read mode by default."
- Make sure "Display in read mode by default is NOT checked.
- Click OK and exit program.
- If Adobe is not working in your IE browser at this point then follow the next set of instructions.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on the gear symbol at the upper most right.
- Click manage add ons.
- Click the drop down menu on the left hand side called "Show"
- Set it to "all add ons"
- Under the category "Adobe Systems make sure "Adobe PDF" and "Adobe Reader" are enabled.
- Save changes, and close out IE.
- Restart browser and you should now be optimized for Digifind-it.com